NaturalMotion – London, UK
Do you want to lead the QA function on a huge Star Wars project, with a highly successful studio that blurs the lines between console and mobile games?
NaturalMotion, part of the Zynga group, are at the forefront of pushing 'AAA' quality games for your pocket. Their multi-award-winning CSR Racing is currently number one in the world on the Apple App Store for racing games. They are now working closely with Disney and Lucasfilm on two huge Star Wars titles! Isn't that exciting enough? Want to learn more?
NaturalMotion and BossAlien work autonomously on their own projects, but have the backing of one of the biggest mobile game development companies in the world. NaturalMotion have also won GI.Biz's 'Best Places to Work' award for the past three years on the trot! We think you're going to like it here.
As QA Lead, you will be reporting directly to the Global QA Manager, leading a small but specialised on-site team, as well as guiding an off-site team of testers. You will have the freedom to take risks and mould the testing approach, whilst being a strong leader who is excited to make your mark on this huge IP.
Your day-to-day will involve the following tasks:
- Direct both in-house and outsourced testing
- Assist in planning based on road maps and schedules
- Identify the skill levels of your team members as well as the needs of the project
- Be responsible for the quality and depth of QA test plans
- Provide guidance in test plan and test case creation
- Participate in story, design, and technical reviews
- Be responsible for calling out known risks and provide mitigation plans
- Be the primary point of contact between QA and Production
- Represent QA in project meetings and be a contributor to decision making
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Experience leading the testing for mobile or console games
- A few shipped titles under your belt
- Good knowledge of bug tracking software and testing methodologies
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Automation testing experience
- Console game testing experience
Does this sound exciting?
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 83477