Ever fancied making the move to Canada?
This awesome indie studio is looking for a Lead Programmer to manage the programming team. You should be passionate about providing high-level direction, supporting a team of engineers, and getting their hands dirty with day-to-day development.
You are an accomplished engineer that enjoys collaborating closely with the engineering team to build a technically excellent game across multiple platforms.
- Lead and manage a programming team at technical and personnel level
- Help in setting up best practices for coding and conduct regular code reviews
- Encourage and help guide the creation of technical design documents
- Setup a process to review the game on a regular interval during development cycle and identify area of improvement
- Ensure that solid coding practices, technical briefs and code reviews are maintained
- Take responsibility for recruitment, on-boarding, development and professional training of the programming team
- Propose solutions to improve the development of projects in the studio
- Maintain a strong understanding of multiplayer FPS games
- Proficiency in C++
- At least 5 years professional video game programming experience
- Previous leadership/mentorship experience, or leadership interest and potential
- Experience in developing AAA titles on multiple console platforms
- Experience in unreal 4 or similar engines
- Comfortable wandering around unexplored game design territory, and excited to help refine ideas into shippable features
Interested? Call Jordan on +44 1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org