Are you ready for your next programming challenge? An exciting opportunity for a Lead Programmer has opened up within a games studio based in Manchester!
You'll be integral in shaping their games and will have the opportunity to take ownership of key components of upcoming titles, further developing your skills and career.
So, what skills will you need?
• Strong working knowledge of C++
• Familiarity with 3rd party engines such as Unreal Engine 4 & Unity
• Multi-platform development experience
• 2+ years in a Senior Programmer or Lead Programmer role
• Ability to adapt to new or build upon existing Engines and Workflows
What will you day-to-day actually look like?
• Taking the lead in code direction for the studio
• Providing concise development progress updates to production team
• Giving feedback, guidance & advice to code team as needed
• Identifying risks on projects and develop contingency plans
• Growing and developing the code team, with a focus on mentoring team members
• Ensuring we follow solid coding practices and maintaining a high bar for code quality
As an added bonus, the studio are offering free weekly exercise classes, including Yoga and Meditation.
Interested in applying?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777