How do you feel about working in an established, fully independent studio and make your mark on a huge IP! You'd be working on a new and exciting project , joining the team and the project at it's conception and will watch it flourish into a AAA multi-platform game.
As Lead Programmer you'll be a core part of a small but experienced team working on strategic projects. You will lead the strategic projects team, passing on experience and expertise as well as leading by example. You will be responsible for planning, writing, debugging and maintaining their current project efforts.
- Liaise with the Development Manager to plan and execute the development roadmap
- Perform code reviews with the team to ensure code quality
- Design, create, document, maintain, and improve tools for all disciplines
- Investigate and evaluate third party tools, libraries and frameworks
- Excellent problem solving and code optimization skills
- Ability to work on shared and legacy code-bases
- Have shipped at least 1 game in a similar role
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Current console experience required
Interested? Get in touch! – Programming@aswift.com / +44 (0) 01709 8347770