Lead Product Manager (Hybrid Working Options)
Mediatonic – London, United Kingdom
Mediatonic are looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to join the Fall Guys development team to lead the growth and monetisation initiatives for the franchise. You will be a key strategic thinker for the product and must bring a unique blend of creative and analytical skills to lead the execution of the roadmap.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Defining the game’s business strategy & vision to build a robust product roadmap for development, growth, and live operations
- Working closely with the game development team to design and implement core features that result in an outstanding gameplay experience for our players and positively impact metrics
- Constructing profiles of our target audience and act as the champion for the audience through the life-cycle of the project
- Being the core behind the Build, Measure, Learn cycle to ensure the team is making informed decisions while maintaining a high velocity of experimentation
- Developing detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Bringing an understanding of microtransaction features, designs, and mechanics to the team to support them in making the best game possible
- Collaborating with partners and stakeholders, while representing the game externally, articulating plans and securing buy-ins
The skills and experience you'll need…
- 5+ years professional development in product management working across live operations, economy balancing, and/or feature design as well as 2+ years experience in line managing and mentoring a team of high-performing product managers
- A working background with new game development, managing projects from concept to various stages of soft launch and global launch
- A strong passion for games, and regularly play new ones to identify new practices and mechanics
- A deeply analytical mindset, and possesses a knack for detecting oversights and biases in analyses
- An ability to draw simple and clear direction of a complex array of data and information
- Experience in launching 30 or more content updates to a global population
- Strong written and verbal communication capability and can deliver convincing proposals to wide, non-technical audiences
- A strong understanding of User Acquisition and the suite of tools necessary to optimise and scale marketing campaigns (LTV calculations, ROAS, attribution, etc)
Mediatonic can offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects. Plus, they also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly, and private health care.
Mediatonic are the studio behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. They are aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of their mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
They take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Their quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies, and people that can bring their vision to life.
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Jess Galvin at 01709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org