Lead Producer – Amsterdam, NL
This is your chance to work with one of the world’s leading VR and AR development studios. They’re at the cutting edge of VR, pushing the technology to its boundaries by creating games and business experiences for big industry names, including Microsoft, EA, Samsung and Amazon.
The Amsterdam-based team are looking for a Lead Producer to join them on their mission of creating innovative, state of the art games! You'll be managing a complex virtual reality project to finish within budget, time and scope.
They've got an anti-crunch policy, so there will be plenty of time to explore your new city! There's always plenty to do in Amsterdam, including the stunning Van Gogh museum, housed in the cities Museum District, take a cycle along the canal or hit the shops at Dam Square.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You'll have 10+ years’ experience in game production, having worked on multiple game projects, on multiple platforms
- You will have previously assumed full production responsibility for a major game project
- You will bring a solid understanding of game development and video game technologies, with experience in all phases of development
- You have strong communication, people, presentation, organizational and documentation skills
- You have expert experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum
- You're highly skilled in the use of Excel and other project management tools
- You are passionate about game design and you love to create new things
- You are comfortable with working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You're an EU citizen or eligible to work in the EU
- You have a very good knowledge of English, both oral and written
Interested in hearing more? Contact Simon Hope for a full rundown of the role and job spec at firstname.lastname@example.org