Lead Mobile Game Producer (Remote)
Yallaplay – Abu Dhabi, AE
As YallaPlay continue their growth, they are looking for an ambitious an experienced Lead Mobile Producer to lead the design and production of their upcoming shooter game.
The position can be remote, or you can join them at their brand new state-of-art offices in YAS Island, near Dubai, UAE.
YallaPlay are a rapidly growing mobile gaming studio focused on the mid-core multiplayer FTP space. They have two successful titles on the market, published by top grossing publishers (ex: MiniClip), and are currently growing the team to support their new mobile shooter game title currently under production.
They are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Mobile Game Producer to lead the production team of an exciting top down shooter mid-core mobile game project. The game is planned for publishing by a Tier 1 publisher with a first release production timeline of 8 months. YallaPlay are looking for someone who can own the game and take on a large portion of responsibility in helping manage the teams, drive execution and deliver the project.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, comfortable jumping into issues headfirst with extensive experience in building mobile game technology and development operations. With this being a “hands-on” role, strong familiarity with game development processes, game design principles, and the ability to play through game builds and provide prioritised, actionable feedback to game developers is required. Project management is an important aspect of this position, outstanding communication, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills are essential attributes.
As a Lead Mobile Producer, you will…
- Manage all aspects of a production team of around 14 people to execute and deliver on a new upcoming shooter game
- Report directly to the CEO and other stakeholders on progress and milestones
- Coordinate with teams to ensure that processes across all verticals run efficiently, that they can quickly identify and address areas for improvement, and to improve their ability to maintain a high-quality experience for our players and developers
- Work with designers, artists, and engineers on features for our game
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner teams to ensure that schedule aligns with upstream dependencies
- Own the development and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling for multiple initiatives
- Support hiring efforts and team scaling
For this role, you will need…
- 7+ years of experience in professional game production
- Experience with JIRA, Slack, Trello and other project management tools
- Passionate in Mobile Gaming and Game Development
- To demonstrate exceptional organisation, communication and management skills
- A background managing multidisciplinary teams
- To be a self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Comfortable with both conceptual and practical aspects of game design
- Strong creative skills and ability to analyse with critical judgment gameplay systems
- Comfortability with a development schedule that is test-driven and focused on fast iterations and polish
- Can create and improve complex mechanics and / or systems with attention to the player impacts and downstream effects
- Experience creating impactful monetisation projects covering ideation, scoping, design and execution
- Proficiency in game engines such as Unity
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
YallaPlay build awe-inspiring games and have fun while doing what they love. They are a small but rapidly growing mobile games developer originally founded in Austin, Texas, then expanded to Brazil and the UAE. With a few million downloads to their games, they have built a team of talented creators focused on building chart topping titles in a fun and collaborative environment. They are proud of their employee-first culture using an indie approach to creating games while embracing remote-friendly practices. They are currently growing the teams working on for our latest release, “Spades Masters” (iOS / Android) published by MiniClip, and their new shooter game also planned for release later this year.
Interested? Get in touch with Connor Green on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!