Lead Marketing Manager (Remote Options)
Wooga – Berlin, DE
Wooga are on the lookout for a Lead Marketing Manager to join their team!
As a Lead Marketing Manager, you are always aware of the market and you know the players very well. You know how to identify the ways to attract, retain and engage them on the highest level. In this role, you will be the owner of the high-level marketing strategy, designing and executing innovative and exciting campaigns across various channels (including UA, ASO, TV, Influencer and Podcast), making Wooga stand out. This is a strategic role, with a real chance to have an impact on how my client build the marketing growth strategy for their most successful title.
As a Lead Marketing Manager, you will…
- Work closely with the game teams and marketing team on building and establishing marketing strategies.
- Be the growth hacker for Wooga games, constantly growing the user base and engaging players around the world
- Drive and optimise marketing campaigns, as well as analysing and reporting their performance on an ongoing basis
- Work with the strategic and tactical areas of marketing, advertising, monetisation, branding, licensing, virality, and community development as levers for increasing the ROI
- Constantly find ways how to innovate our marketing efforts
- Manage a small and agile team of Marketing Managers
For this role, you will need…
- Experience in operational marketing and the know-how of running and executing campaigns and marketing plans
- Excellent communication skills – ability to create strong internal and external relationships
- Comprehensive, proven ability to turn data and customer insights into actionable business and marketing plans – and then execute to the highest quality
- Knowledge across multiple marketing channels, preferably including radio, tv and podcast, and experience with marketing services with high customer loyalty and long-term customer relationships.
- Deep familiarity with the mobile game market products (professional and/or as a player)
- A wealth of experience in brand/product marketing experience in consumer-focused categories on products or services with global reach
- Proven experience in people management
Just some of the benefits of working with Wooga include…
- Shaping the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 50 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life, they offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin.
- Making use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participating in the company’s success – they offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choosing your own equipment and be set up for success! They also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Chris at +44 (0)1709 834 777 now or email email@example.com