Lead Level Designer
Royal Leamington Spa, UK
Want to make your mark on huge AAA titles at one of the largest developers in the world? You’d be joining a group of over 10,000 creative minds that spans 6 continents! They’ve worked on some of the biggest AAA franchises in recent years and they’re looking for someone to join them on their next adventure. As a Lead Level Designer you will be leading a team working on a AAA franchise that this studio are famously known for.
Just imagine as the title credits roll down on a franchise that has sold millions of copies worldwide, and you name pops up "Lead level Designer…"
Day to day, you'll…
- Prioritise, plan and organise their own work and their teams work in partnership with the Producer/Associate Producer;
- Be the main contact for a collaborating studio or outsource partner;
- Reviewing and giving feedback on level design content to the rest of the Level Design teams to make sure that the content follows the design vision;
- Report to the Producer/Associate Producer on the progress and relay any issues you have encountered or see coming.
- Actively participate in the decision-making process with management and oversee the necessary adjustments to ensure that the level design team meets expectations;
- Manage the onboarding process for new starters in their team;
- Communicate the results of any prototypes and designs to other disciplines.
Sound interesting? You'll need…
- Experience as a Lead Level Designer on a AAA project;
- Worked on games from initial inception through to release;
- Be able to motivate the team to perform at the best of their abilities.
If you're interested in moving to one of the largest, well-known studio in the world, drop me a message to Sol@aswift.com or call the number +44 (0)1709 834777. Don't worry if you've not got a CV just yet, I can fill you in on the roles first!