Lead Game Producer
Vertigo Studios – Amsterdam, NL
Vertigo Studios, the largest VR developer in the world and part of the Embracer Group (the largest group of developers in the world) are looking for a Lead Game Producer to join their team!
As their Amsterdam studio kicks off the development of its most ambitious project to date, a true multi-platform, AAA, VR, action-shooter based on a global franchise, they are looking to recruit a highly experienced Lead Game Producer who can aid them in their mission. As an accomplished Producer with AAA development experience, you will manage an ambitious and complex game project to finish within budget, time and scope.
As a Lead Game Producer, you should understand the ins and outs of game development project management and will work together with the Production Team, the Game Director, the Leads, and the rest of the team to deliver a high-end Virtual Reality experience.
As Lead Game Producer, you will…
- Lead the project's Production Team and coaching of production staff
- Establish and monitor development plans and resource budgets
- Communicate between team, management, and client
- Manage the development processes
- Conduct risk and issue management
For this role, you'll need…
- 10+ years’ experience in game production, having worked on multiple game projects, on multiple platforms
- Previous full production responsibility for a major game project, or sections thereof
- Production experience in AAA game development
- Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies, with experience in all phases of development
- Established communication, people, presentation, organisational and documentation skills
- Expertise with agile development processes, specifically Scrum
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Jira and other project management tools
- Experience with Virtual Reality beneficial
- Outsourcing management experience a bonus
You'll need to have…
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a critical thinker who also has a high attention to detail
- High level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
Just some of the benefits of working with Vertigo Studios include…
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- 26 Standard vacation days with an option to buy 5 more
- A healthy lunch in their canteen (when working from the office)
- 30% Income tax reduction for eligible expats
- Relocation cost compensation depending on your situation
- Free pension plan
- Free train commuting when living outside of Amsterdam
- Group activities and an annual VR game jam (also whilst working from home)
- Friday afternoon drinks (online)
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
- Whilst working from home we provide all the relevant hardware, budget for desk and chair and a contribution toward your energy costs
Interested? Want to know more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1709 834777 now!