Lead Game Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work within a UK studio who create incredibly fun games known throughout the world! With a portfolio of titles beloved by millions of gamers and content creators, you'll be joining their team to work on an unannounced project.
You'll jump in at the conception phase and get to experience the whole development life-cycle.Taking responsibility for programming software, designing code architecture as well as implementing, debugging and optimising systems, you'll be an integral part of the team!
- Designing code architecture to extend the game feature set
- Ensuring the quality of the code you write creates amazing gameplay experiences in a clean, efficient and polished way
- Helping your team at large with solving technical issues
- Supporting your fellow programmers with code, design reviews and mentoring
- A history of delivering code for games
- Shipped 3+ games
- Confident making games with Unity using C#
- Capable use of Source control
- Knowledgeable of rapid prototyping and agile or iterative game development
- Private medical insurance – provided by Bupa
- Life assurance – tax free lump sum payment of 4x annual salary
- EMI share scheme – generous lump sum of shares awarded upon joining which will vest over a four year period
- Flexible working – work from home days and flexible core hours 10.00-16.00 (standard hours 09.30-18.00)
- Supportive family policies – 6 months fully paid maternity leave and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Food – Free snacks, fruit and drinks
- Social events
Want to learn more?
Contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777