Lead Environment Artist
You could be leading the multiplayer team for a studio based in Brighton on the beautiful British South Coast. This studio have ambitions to be the biggest AAA developer in the SE, and you'll be a huge part of that!
As an experienced Lead Environment Artist, you'll be coming in to help lead a team of artists, creating 3D environments that are both visually stunning and have great gameplay opportunities. You'll be able to create a fulfilling 3D space, working closely with Design to ensure both game metrics and architecture mesh together.
Day to day, you will…
- Work with Art Director and other Leads to ensure artistic unity across the game
- Collaborate with Design and Narrative leads to create stunning and believable environments
- Design and work out the details of modular systems of architecture for levels
- Provide objective feedback, and establish development schedules.
- Managed the day-to-day activities of the Art Environment Team
- Mentor and help with career development to assigned team members
- Create and manage asset lists in collaboration with internal partner teams
- Review assets from external vendors
You'll be a great fit if you have…
- 5 or more years of experience in internal game development with an emphasis on environmental art or level architecture
- At least 2 shipped titles, experience with AAA open world titles preferred
- Prior experience leading other artists and managing their goal-setting and performance
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across multiple locations effectively
Interested? Get in touch – Max@aswift.com // +44 (0) 1709 834 777