Lead Cinematic Animator (Remote Options)
Firesprite Games – Liverpool, United Kingdom
***This role can be worked remotely from anywhere in the UK***
Firesprite are looking for a Lead Cinematic Animator to join their talented team either at their studio in Liverpool or remotely from anywhere in the UK!
Want to work on a new edition of a much loved IP? You'll be joining right at the start of the project, and will have a hand in shaping what it will eventually become! As an experienced games animator, you will be asked to breathe life into the heroes and foes of an incredibly exciting project.
You will be in at the early stages of the development process, allowing you to put your own creative stamp on the title. You'll work closely with the whole of the team, especially with the Technical Animator and Art Director, to iterate, evolve, and polish the animations to the highest quality possible.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing, quality titles in the past. You'll be using your hard-earned experience and ability to create game-ready animation for this huge project.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Collaborating closely with the Animation Director, Narrative Director and Technical Animation Lead
- Realising motion-captured and keyframed animation to a truly cinematic level
- Carrying the creative vision through every performance
- Cultivating a team capable of realising the highest quality in cinematic character animation, facial animation, animals, props and vehicles
- Prioritising and managing tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- Communicating with other disciplines to resolve any creative or technical difficulties and push project quality
- Developing in-house capabilities in character animation production
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A background in a lead position working on AAA or high quality PC games
- A track record with AAA animation
- Mocap and Keyframe animation expertise
Want to learn more about this studio and project?
Call Dan Hawkins on +441709 834 777 or email email@example.com