With an active fan base of over 50 million players, Social Point are one of the industry's leading mobile games developers. They’ve developed multiple big hits and know that the key to their success is their talented development team.
We're working with them to find an exceptional Lead Backend Developer, to further their success and make 2019 the breakout year in mobile social gaming!
What will you do at Social Point?
As a Lead Backend Developer, you will lead a group of backend developers across one or multiple cross-functional teams and guide them towards successful project deliveries. To achieve sustainable results, you will work in collaboration and report directly to the game’s Technical Director on the following areas:
- Define technical guidelines, best practices, workflows, automation procedures
- Define, design and develop when needed various high available software systems
- Facilitate the information about project goals or tasks and communicate them to the developers
- Determine the feasibility of the sprint features, with respect to time and cost
- Define individual and team growth goals with your developers, follow up on them in frequent face-to-face sessions and group meetings
- Participate in recruitment activities when needed
- Support your team members with their queries and empower them to make productive decisions
- Prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Work with the studio tech leadership to balance shared code development in a manner ensuring success across several projects.
Interested? Get in touch! – email@example.com / +44 (0) 01709 8347770