No Brakes Games – Tenerife, ES
Do you fancy a subtropical adventure? You could soon be sunning it up on the volcanic Spanish island of Tenerife, whilst working for a very exciting video games company as a Lead Artist. Sounds good, right?
Following the phenomenal success of Human: Fall Flat, it’s such an exciting time to be a part of their growing team as they work on a new and unannounced title currently in pre-production.
Creativity, fun, and innovation are at the heart of their games, and they always encourage the team to feel empowered, happy, and inspired as a collaborative force. You'll have direct impact on the final look and feel of their game, collaborating alongside a group of fantastic developers.
No Brakes Games are offering an excellent relocation package for all new hires to help you with your move, and there's also a very healthy salary on offer for this position too! What's not to love?
Your day-to-day will involve the following tasks:
- Art ownership, from initial style development to final release of the game
- Create immersive and engaging locations with a strong sense of place
- Support and challenge your team, taking an active role in the game’s development
- Be hands on with the creation of environment art and assets, leading by example
- Mentor and lead other artists
- Work closely with other discipline leads to uphold the vision and core pillars of the game
- Provide constructive feedback with an eye for quality
- Establish best processes and art pipelines
- Support Production in defining the roadmap with realistic and achievable timeframes
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Experience using 3DS Max / Maya and Unity
- Confident with creating environment art based off level block–outs
- A broad portfolio, showing a range of styles from realistic to stylised
- Experience developing art style and assets for a PC or console game
- Ability to demonstrate ideas through sketches, concepts or paint-overs
- Good communication skills
- Texturing experience in Photoshop or other software
Interested in learning more?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777