A successful games studio in Manchester is expanding and have received recent sign-off on an Unreal Engine 4 horror title! They are looking to grow their studio to work on what is set to be a ground breaking project for one of the world's largest publishers, and now they need YOU!
They are seeking an experienced Lead Artist to work on a globally recognised, AAA cross-platform title. You will get to collaborate with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality catalogue of games. Come and join their successful and expanding studio!
You'll need to be capable of…
- High proficiency in all aspects of 3D packages such as Max/Maya/Modo and Zbrush
- Substantial knowledge of skinning, rigging and basic animation
- Excellent texturing skills in both Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Thorough knowledge of PBR workflow in Substance painter/designer and Quixel mixer
- Highly experienced within game engines such as Unreal and Unity
- A portfolio demonstrating breathtaking prop/environment modelling and texturing techniques, both high and low poly
- A great understanding of lighting, shaders and VFX
- 6+ years industry experience and history having worked on 2 shipped games in a senior or lead position
The job itself will see you working alongside the Art Director. You'll lead a highly-skilled art team (Environment/ Props/Characters/Animation) and be available to assess and mentor them to help guide their career progression and goals.
Get in touch; firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1709 834777