Firesprite – Liverpool, UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing studio in the heart of the northern development hub of Liverpool. Founded by a cult team of developers that have created an envious portfolio of titles across many different genres, this studio are looking to add new and exciting talent to their team – that could be YOU!
They are looking for an experienced Lead Artist with a proven ability to work from the initial concept, through to publish ready game assets, both in the form of realism and in a stylistic design. You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles. Have a hand in creating a game which is destined to be a hit!
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Set and maintain an exciting and engaging vision for a new IP
- Create or brief concept art that supports the IP
- Work with key project stakeholders to achieve your targets
- Create and maintain style guides for the project
- Clearly communicate your vision to the project stakeholders and art team through the use of artwork and presentations
- Maintain and develop the artistic vision for the game throughout development
- Review and critique artwork, communicating feedback back to art leads or the artist of a given piece of work
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude with strong leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to create an artistic vision from scratch across multiple styles and genres
- Proven in a similar role with at least one AAA title completed from initial concept to final product
- 5+ years lead project management experience
- Eagerness to learn new working practices and software, but can bring their own experience of best working practices to the team and the studio
- A thorough understanding of the latest art workflows
- Excellent and demonstrable art skills with a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of art
- A passion for games and an understanding of the gaming market
Interested in learning more about this role?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777