Ripstone – Birmingham, UK
I'm working with Ripstone to find a highly creative and experienced Art Lead to join their new Birmingham studio. This is your chance to be a core part of a new and growing studio and help craft the culture as well as a team.
Are you're already a Lead or a Senior looking to make the jump to department head? Or seeking a new challenge where you can truly make your mark on a project? If you've answered yes to any of these then this could well be the role for you!
Based at the new Birmingham studio, you'll be joining one of the friendliest studios on the planet.
Ripstone work sensible hours, they pride themselves on their results, all while having a lot of fun, and they create a positive impact on the industry.
This studio places a huge focus on their culture and their team, maintaining a healthy work life and championing diversity and inclusivity; evidenced by Ripstone's UK Games Industry “Best Places to Work 2021” award.
Your key responsibilities…
- Responsible for delivering all aspects of project art
- Push the project's visual quality and standards to the highest level
- Supervise all art disciplines
- Assist production with estimates and scheduling
- Support the Art Director, with the potential to advance in future
The key skills and experience you'll bring to the role…
- Expert knowledge of art fundamentals, 3D pipelines, asset management
- Comprehensive communication and planning skills
- Broad knowledge of art production on AAA games
- Completed several AAA titles, preferably with one as a Lead or similar
To give you some more info on the studio and their achievements to date, since inception in 2011 Ripstone has believed in creating games people keep on playing, nurturing talented people, and championing diversity and innovation.
To date Ripstone has launched 20 games to over 40 million players worldwide, growing into an established global publisher with two studios working on an exciting and unannounced IP for the biggest brands and platforms in the world.
Interested? Of course you are!
Don't hesitate to get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777