Lead Animator (Hybrid Options)
Torn Banner – Ontario, CA
Torn Banner Studios are looking for a Lead Animator to be involved in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 2, the sequel to their multi-million copy selling original, and support it and future titles. Joining a small independent studio of around 60 developers in Toronto you will help build the future of the studio.
As a Lead Animator you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across various areas of the game. You’ll be working directly with studio leadership and the gameplay department to bring our mechanics alive.
The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in participating in the design process and has a strong sense of quality.
For this role, you will need…
- At least 4 years of professional animation experience
- Maya and Motion Builder expertise
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- An understanding and passion for video games
- The drive and the ability to take on research and self-education
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- A background developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Professional expertise developing First Person Shooters
- Practical knowledge of programming languages (Python, C# / C++, etc.)
Interested in hearing more?
Contact Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834 777