Lead 3D Programmer
Ubisoft Montpellier – Montpellier, FR
Ubisoft Montpellier are looking to attract an expert 3D Programmer to join their team to work on Beyond Good and Evil 2 in the Mediterranean coast of South France in the picturesque city the studio takes its name from.
This role is weighted more heavily on managerial responsibilities, but still carries programming commitments. As Lead 3D Programmer, you will supervise an accomplished team, and collaborate with the art department to help them in the implementation of their artistic vision.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Management of the programming department including recruitment, daily task schedule, and employee performances
- Ensuring compliance with project processes
- Collaboration with the engine and tools Team Leads to evaluate the time required for each task and their assignment
- Liaise with the technical direction to plan the rendering features, while identifying the risks associated with the project as well as the longer term potential issues
- Co-operation with artists to implement their creative vision
- Association with our partner studios, including internationally, in English
- Programming features when necessary
The skills experience you'll need…
- An accomplished track record in an equivalent position
- An aptitude for prioritising and organising multiple tasks
- An in-depth knowledge of C ++ or C #
- A tendency for solving complex technical problems
- Previous rendering specialisation is desirable; with a dexterous comprehension of rendering techniques and associated mathematics, 3D APIs and shader programming languages
Ubisoft strives to develop a work environment that reflects in its teams the diversity of player communities, and offer equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft Montpellier are renowned for their game development and have been instrumental in the development of titles such as Beyond Good and Evil, Ghost Recon Breakup, Raymen mini and an abundance of other titles.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more about either the role or studio please contact Dave at Aardvark Swift.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777