Junior Technical Animator
Airship Images – Lytham, United Kingdom
Airship Images are looking to bring a talented Junior Technical animator into their team. As an art outsourcing service, Airship images have worked with household names to bring their characters and environments to life. This is your chance to join in on the development cycle of some of the most anticipated games in the world.
With a home base of Lytham in the UK, an idyllic Seaside town once voted one of the best places to live worldwide, it is home to a vibrant social scene and easy access to the Lake District.
The skills and experience you'll need in this role…
- A degree in a Game Animation, or related subject, with a minimum 2.1 grade
- A strong working knowledge of Maya and Rigging is essential
- A great portfolio of game-ready projects
- Passionate about the games industry and familiar with the game development pipeline
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders of all levels, be that in a written or verbal format
- Proactive in working to find solutions to problems
- Autonomous but also able to work as part of a team
Airship provide world class 3d artwork and animation services to support the global entertainment industry. They are driven by a relentless pursuit of excellence through proprietary technology, investment into people, and agile working methodologies.
Airship was founded 10 years ago with one artist looking to make an wide impact on the quality of artwork external partners create. Along the way, artists are treated in an OS studio and driving all this forward is: innovation. Innovation in their approach to management, in communication with clients, in R & D and tool development, and innovation in internal training.
If you are interested in applying for this role, contact Shani on email@example.com or get in touch on +44(0) 1709 834777.