This London-based start-up is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to help revolutionise the financial services industry.
You will be working on blockchain-based solutions – one of the breakthrough computer science technologies of the 21st century – and as a result, gain the most sought-after expertise in the industry!
- Help to develop a distributed ledger system as a full-time employee
- Learn many new technologies
- Push your limits intellectually
- Travel – customer sites, hackathons, conferences
- UK work permit or EU/EEA/Swiss/UK citizenship
- Fluency in English
- Initiative, autonomy and flexibility
- Command line proficiency on UNIX-based systems (Linux or OS X)
- Some years of programming experience or a STEM B.Sc. or higher
- Financial services industry systems
- Network security, peer-to-peer networking
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Blockchain/cryptocurrency, cryptography
- Be part of an award-winning company in the blockchain space
- Competitive salary with an attractive equity package
- Flexible start-up ethos and open-source project like culture
- Regular off-site hackathons with the whole team!
For more information about this excellent role contact Sharan Bassi at email@example.com or James Woodward at James.firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01709 834777.