Ripstone – Liverpool, UK
Ripstone are looking for an experienced Internal Producer to join their team in Liverpool! You will be responsible for leading the internal game development team through the entire development production process and inspiring them to produce multi-platform titles for current and next-gen platforms. You will be working with people at all levels inside and outside the business, you will need to be a great communicator and have an excellent understanding of how video games are made.
Ripstone are a global independent video games developer and publisher with studios in Liverpool and Birmingham. They create games that people love to play – specialising in visually stunning, intuitive and socially connected games based on the most popular indoor sports in the world. Their virtual renditions of these sports are world-class, and their portfolio includes; Chess Ultra, Poker Club and Pure Pool.
Ripstone have a positive culture and really encourage everyone to be their authentic self, something they are really passionate about. People are important to them, so how you deal with them is just as vital as your project management skills.
At Ripstone, you will be working with a talented and diverse team, and this year they won the Gamesindustry.biz best places to work award. Ripstone is a Safe In Our World #LevelUpmentalHeath, Ukie #RaiseTheGame and SpecialEffect partner, and a Women In Games Corporate Ambassador.
For this role, you will need…
- At least 2 published games under your belt
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail and quality
- A good understanding of games and the development process
- The ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
Just some of the benefits of working with Ripstone include…
- Flexible working hours, with a strong emphasis on work/life balance
- Competitive industry salary, pension and 25 days holidays rising to 30 after 5 years
- Extra Holidays – A Day off on your Birthday plus extra time off around Christmas
- Modern and spacious air-conditioned studio with flexible working hours for everybody, around core team hours of 10 am-3 pm
- Paid overtime on the odd occasion they need to work any extra hours
- Regular social events – Launch parties, summer events, Christmas meal and more throughout the year
- Regular charity events – They encourage colleagues to work with charities to promote inclusivity, diversity and to make a positive impact on local and national communities. They offer paid leave to anyone wishing to do this
- Expenses-paid trips to key industry events. Gamescom, Develop, GDC, Unreal Fest, and many more
- Private kitchen with a well-stocked fridge and fruit bowl – plus the finest teas and fresh ground coffee in all the land
- They place a huge focus on the culture and their people and maintaining a healthy balance of work and life is important to them, as is diversity and inclusivity
If you are interested, get in touch with Dan at Aardvark Swift now! Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834 777