Head of Production
On bad days they make original games… on good days they make genre-defining gaming experiences!
I’m working with one of the most creative independent games developers in the UK, with a portfolio of titles loved by millions of gamers worldwide. Creating games for fun's sake and driven by a passion for doing things differently, they're currently on the lookout for an experienced Head of Production to work within their multi-cultural and daring London team… that’s where YOU come in!
As part of the Senior Management Team and reporting to the COO you will be responsible for overseeing the production discipline and producers within the studio. You will be a seasoned production lead and manager and have built, grown and improved teams to deliver proven critical and commercially successful games.
This is an exciting new role in one of the industry’s most creative studios. You will be a mix of mentor, manager, and collaborator. Drawing as much professional enjoyment from the success of your team and your colleagues as you do from your own personal hands on involvement in the games; something which you will still be required to do where needed.
Role responsibilities include:
- Managing the studio’s Production team on a day to day basis.
- Leading & motivating a team of highly skilled individuals.
- Mentoring the development of the producers.
- Keeping producers & projects on point with the company’s development process.
- Collaboration with the COO & other senior staff to evolve & improve the development process.
- Robust & frequent communications with the senior team & stakeholders.
- Production planning & tracking for multiple projects.
- Budget planning & tracking for multiple projects.
- Tracking & managing risks over multiple projects.
Your experience should include:
- Extensive experience of production
- Multiple projects shipped
- Experience of managing the full development cycle
- Experience of agile & waterfall development methodologies
- Multiplayer experience
- Multi-platform experience
- Experience with different business models
- Experience working with new and evolving technologies
- Familiar with creating a new IP from the ground up
Sound like a role you're well suited too? Don't delay, get in touch!
+44 (0)1709 834 777