Head of Community (Remote)
CI Games – London, UK
CI Games are on the lookout for a Head of Community to join their team remotely from anywhere in the UK!
Reporting to the Marketing Director, as the Head of Community, you will have full ownership over the social and community strategy for all titles going forward, released under both CI Games and their publishing house, United Label, in addition to the company social profiles themselves.
In this position, you will play an integral role in the success of all future releases, nurturing a consistently engaged and positive community, while also driving significant, consistent growth at a global scale, successfully reaching and activating previously untapped countries and communities.
As Head of Community, you will…
- Have full ownership over the social and community global marketing strategy for all releases from CI Games and United Label, driving significant title awareness, community/social growth, player engagement, and brand reputation, with an overall objective of boosting both digital and physical sales
- Lead and develop a growing social media team, advising and implementing the most effective and efficient internal/external setup for maximum growth results
- Fully define and lead the studio’s ongoing social strategy, identifying and acting on new opportunities to develop said program
- Be fully cognisant of emerging channels, trends and global events, with the ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner to social opportunities in order to drive engagement and brand awareness
- Fully define and oversee appropriate and effective on-brand social TOV’s for both the studio and its titles
- Oversee the production of key assets for use on social media, liaising with developers and third party agencies as required
- Monitor, analyse and report to key stakeholders on all social activity, utilising relevant listening tools. Leverage insights to improve existing and future social and community strategies
Bonus points if you…
- Are a natural people person, with the ability to form relationships with a wide variety of individuals
- Have five years or more of experience in a social/community centric role within the video game industry
- Have planned and executed numerous successful social media campaigns at a global level
- Are self-driven and motivated, with the ability to govern their own time and workload
- Have a passion for video games
- Are a fluent English speaker
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch with Chris Mellor at +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email email@example.com now!