Do you want to have the chance to work for one of the best studios when it comes to work-life balance in the coastal city of Malmo? They are the largest publisher in Sweden with studios also located in Stockholm and the city that never sleeps in New York. You will be a Graphics/Systems Programmer (this is a completely 50/50 split) joining their new founded studio in Malmo, and this is where the core team will be based. You will be working on their own IP whilst also helping out the Stockholm office utilising their proprietary engine in Apex.
The IP is all hidden in secrecy however the new game will be under the leadership of the producer who created Generation Zero!
You will work closely with the art and tech departments and take responsibility for elevating the visual quality of the game to the highest possible level. As is typical of with their open world games, you will be instrumental in pushing both the realism and immersiveness of the world.
Sound Interesting? You'll need…
- A well-developed aesthetic sense
- Solid background in rendering with experience in shaders and lighting
- Experienced with CPU/GPU optimizations
- Strong CPU and GPU debugging skills
- A solid understanding of the pros and cons that the current console architectures impose on all aspects of the rendering pipeline
Icing on the cake…
- Direct experience with PS4 or XBox One development for a shipped title.
- Experience with the certification of console titles.
- An understanding of all aspects of game programming, including physics, animation, AI and networking
If you are interested in joining the best studio in the world that prioritises work-life balance (and free massages as part of their awesome benefits) contact the programming team Jordan and Paul on firstname.lastname@example.org // email@example.com or call us on the number +44 (0)1709 834777.