How do you fancy being a critical component of the game creation process for the world's largest publisher?
You could help push their game into the next visual level! You will help maintain a broad view of the game and engine rendering code, being mindful of how industrial advancements can be brought to players.
Day-to-day challenges will include..
- Collaborate with design and art to provide feedback and then create clear and estimable technical designs
- Deliver creative, tested, and high-quality technical implementations that meet design and art requirements
- Be aware of how technical implementation impacts performance and memory budgets
- Actively looks for ways to increase team efficiency, especially artists, through tooling or workflow enhancements
- Contribute to core technologies in an architecturally sound way to enable collaborative development efforts
The skills and XP you'll need…
- Passion for the development craft and able to demonstrate knowledge in one or more of the following rendering areas: lighting, shadows, mesh processing, low-level graphics API, GPGPU, animation/deformation, particles/VFX, and/or shader experience
- General understanding of the 3D scene construction, graphics pipeline, and graphics debugging
- Strong 3D maths skills, especially linear algebra
- Understanding of C++ language, best practices, and architectural considerations
- General understanding of parallel programming, resource management, and GPU considerations
Interested in learning more about this role?
Contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777