Fancy becoming the new Graphics Programmer at a studio that has consistently developed innovative, successful and award-winning racing games that enjoy a fanatical fan base?
You will be responsible for delivering the programming code that underpins all aspects of rendering to impact the appearance of the project.
You will need to have knowledge and experience of interactive rendering techniques on modern games console hardware including, shader development, visibility determination, physically based rendering models, lighting and global illumination.
In addition your skills and experience should include:
- Graphics programming for several shipped titles
- Fluent C++ deployed in a similar role in the games industry
- Experience in a senior graphics role on AAA titles
- Cross platform, PC & console games development experience
- Expert use of debugging & profiling tools
- Experience writing shaders (HLSL/CG etc.) & DirectX on console games
- Shader & GPU programming skills
- Advanced 3D geometry, pure & applied maths
If this role gets your engine revving then get in touch!
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +44 (0)1709 834777.