South East, UK
Wouldn't it be awesome to take your programming experience, and apply it to some of the most exciting, cutting edge projects around?
You'll be delivering innovative, world class games, at the frontier of new hardware and innovative methods of implementation.
You'll be joining a fully collaborative multi-discipline team, pushing the limits of what can be achieved with VR, maintaining and optimising the graphical performance profiles.
Here are the things you’ll be doing…
- Development and implementation of exciting new rendering solutions in our internal and third-party engineers for high end and mobile platforms.
- Optimising and maintaining the graphical performance of our products.
- Working with Artists to create performance profiles and budgets for all our target platforms
- Flexibility to work on other general areas of code due to demands of Business.
And you'll be doing that in a forward thinking, progressive studio who'll really look after you. In addition to the usual perks and benefits, you'll have a generous pension scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, 2 duvet days per year, and a holiday for your birthday!
So, why should you apply?
Although this studio is growing and becoming more and more successful, they've kept and indie approach to everything that they do. They're creating multiple, tightly-focused titles with small, core teams which allows everyone to make a real difference to the games they make!
This studio are also a strong believer that everyone works their best when they're at the top of their game, meaning they strive to preserve a healthy work-life balance.
This role is available as a permanent position or contract for 3 – 6 months.
Sound good to you? Here are the skills you’ll need…
- Thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- Performance minded development and optimisation skills
- Results oriented approaches and thinking
- Self-motivated and able to dive into a complex system with quick results
- Must be able to communicate and work well with a team of similarly passionate and skilled individuals
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX and OpenGL/GLSL
- Have experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine, with 1+ published title on PC or a current generation console
- Unreal Engine 4 or Unity 5 experience a plus
Interested? Get in touch…email@example.com or give me a call on +44 (0)1709 834777