Interested in joining the largest Independent studio in the UK as a Graphics Programmer?
We're helping them staff their new Brighton studio, which has already established a reputation as one of the most creative and exciting studios in the UK, pioneers of storytelling with a flair for creating atmospheric, rich and imaginative games.
Day to day you'll…
- Design and implement new graphical features and effects within Unity based projects
- Debug complex rendering problems
- Improve and extend existing rendering features as needed
- Provide support to the art content and technical art teams
- Profile and optimise of GPU performance and usage
Sound interesting? You'll need…
- Ideally around 2 years of experience working on Unity based projects or show a solid knowledge and skill level around Unity
- Extremely strong C# and shader programming skills
- Experience developing for iOS or Android platforms with experience of 3D games.
- An in depth knowledge of current generation GPUs and rendering technologies
- Worked in a graphics programming role for at least one shipped title using Unity
- Some experience and a working knowledge of C++
You would have an advantage if also you have:
- Experience with a range of middleware
- Worked on Unreal Engine 4 or have an understanding of the engine
If you are interested, contact the programming team Jordan and Paul on email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the number +44 (0)1709 834777.