Graduate Engine Programmer – Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) – Milton Keynes, UK
Do you enjoy the challenge of raising the standards for gaming graphics and performance across multiple platforms?
Join a company that pushes the boundaries of what is possible! Our client, AMD, is an innovative technology company that want to change the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies.
You’ll join a team where you’re supported in optimizing game and application performance for discrete GPUs, APUs and CPUs. You’ll play a part in designing and implementing rendering effecting using established APIs.
• Technical BS/MS degree
• Proficiency in 3D graphics, particularly Direct3D and/or OpenGL
• Experience with DirectX 12 or Vulkan graphics APIs
• Expert programming skills in C and/or C++ in the Windows environment
• Experience with performance tuning and optimization
• Experience with Linux a plus
• GPU compute (OpenCL, Cuda, etc.) experience a plus
• Strong in 3D Maths
• Continued Education and Training – AMD has a Competency Model designed to keep your knowledge up to scratch!
• Competitive Salary
• Healthcare cover
Excited about the prospect of working on cutting edge tech and brand new hardware?
Contact Sharan at Sharan@aswift.com and she can help you on your way, including helping you build a CV and portfolio!