This is your chance to be a Global Marketing Director for a leading independent studio that boasts an impressive portfolio of 75 games across multiple platforms, with in excess of 65 million units sold and some of the biggest, and well loved, franchises in games!
This role will be Nottingham based and reporting in to the CEO.
The Key Responsibilities for the role are below:
• Be the strategic driving force behind our marketing campaigns, helping guide the Head of Brand, Head of Communications and other key members of staff in strategic planning and winning go-to-market activities
• In collaboration with the Brand team, monitor market trends and competitor activities to inform our marketing approach whilst ensuring that the brand remains at the cutting edge of innovation in its creativity and thinking
• Lead research into consumer markets to identify opportunities and key issues for the market, providing actionable insights which support effective marketing strategies
• Drive execution of marketing plans via Head of Brand that create demand and drive optimal revenues
• Build and maintain first class 1st party platform holder relationships, ensuring regular communication of plans to maximise marketing support
• Lead efforts to build the brands audience via social channels, email communications and customer loyalty initiatives
• Deliver evaluation and analytics for marketing campaigns as part of the post-mortem process, providing key learnings that can be applied to future campaigns
• Overall responsibility for the marketing budget and ensuring allocation of investment against growth opportunities is optimised
• Accountability for the overall success of global marketing campaigns and their creative quality
• Develop opportunities with partners to maximise co-marketing efforts
• Attend consumer and media events within the UK or overseas as required as an ambassador
I am looking for someone with several years experience in a marketing role and a love of videogames. No direct games industry experience required but videogaming will be a much-loved personal pastime.
You need to have proven experience of building, developing and inspiring teams of marketing professionals. A broad experience and understanding of the marketing discipline including product positioning, market research, consumer promotions, online innovation and creative development .
Also a deep understanding of and experience working in direct to consumer digital businesses.
This is a role with an excellent benefits package that I'd love to tell you more about, shall we set up a call?
Call Chris on 01709834777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org