Global Brand Manager
505 Games – Milton Keynes, UK
Wouldn't you just love to join a studio who are filled to the brim with talented and like-minded gamers?
505 Games are offering exactly that, and you could be joining them sooner rather than later! They are putting themselves on the map, growing each year, and have some amazing games under their belt already.
As the new Global Brand Manager, you will take a leadership role and own the future of their most anticipated brands. In this role, you will be involved in many facets of brand management; you'll not be a passenger, you will actively drive the brands forward. You'll report to the Global Brand Director who will require you to stretch your wings and exert yourself in order to drive existing revenues, as well as finding new streams.
If you like brand strategy, and enjoy the creative process of working on a varied portfolio of games; please read on…
Your day-to-day will include:
- Record business / operating results (profit, costs, and revenue)
- Manage P&Ls and annual business strategies in a manner consistent with fact-based business plan building
- Lead the creation of central global strategies and tactics that maximise brand profitability through demonstrated knowledge of the consumer target, competitive environment, and brand equities
- Meet or exceed unit and revenue sales goals for assigned brands in the annual budget by taking a profit-maximisation approach
- Actively manage brand lifecycle by advising sales team of launch quantities, pricing strategies, sell in, sell through, channel inventory, and the competitive environment
- Slice-and-dice sales data to discover trends and identify revenue gaps
- Use consumer research to understand and define target audiences
- Clearly communicate strategies, risks and opportunities for assigned brands to all levels of the organisation
- Utilise and deploy cross-functional teams (PR, Social Media, Sales, Trade Marketing, Operations, Production Services, and Finance) to deliver successful product launches and business results
- Track all marketing activity in such a way that marketing teams can readily identify successes and areas of improvement
- Develop and implement brand learning plans/post-mortems that measure return on marketing investment and provide feedback on how to improve future marketing efforts
- Establish effective working relationships with territory-based teams (PR, Trade, Sales, Promotions, Events, and Online), development teams, and senior management
- Evangelise brands to external partners (first parties, Licensors, Retailers, and Agencies) and share best practices with marketing colleagues
- Support industry events and retailer meetings when required
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed include:
- 5+ years of experience as a Brand Marketer, Marketing Manager or Product Manager
- Experience in the video game, consumer electronics, CPG or publishing sectors is preferred
- Moderate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High proficiency in project management software (Wrike, Basecamp, Jira, Teamwork, Trello etc.)
- Previous experience managing budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA not required but will give you BONUS POINTS)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Some experience with crowdfunding strategies and how to navigate and leverage these communities
What do you think? Interested in learning more?
Get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777