Established as one of the most prolific independent game developers in the UK, our client continues to seek exciting new opportunities for game development. Having recently opened a third UK studio, the team are currently working on some exciting, unannounced projects.
To date, the team have an impressive game catalogue to their name, including titles which have gone on to meet awards and critical acclaim.
Now’s your chance to join their steadily growing Midlands studio and work alongside highly experienced industry talent. The studio’s first full project is now well under way, with many more exciting opportunities also ahead.
Reporting to the Studio Head, the Project Manager will work with management, production and the development team to identify key project information and metrics, then develop and run processes to extract, collate, maintain and then objectively communicate relevant information to all stakeholders. Their goal will be to assure successful project delivery, measurably drive quality and increase efficiency by providing accurate and up-to-date project information.
• Develop, maintain, track and analyse project schedule and capacity information for all project teams
• Participate in and drive project planning sessions.
• Maintain a project history, deliver reports and risk registers, and own the project change process.
• Liaise with senior staff to understand KPI requirements and deploy processes to track and surface required information.
• Analyse project information and highlight problems, escalate critical issues and develop scenario options and opportunities.
• Enforce team processes that are critical for the success of the PM function.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Simon Hope at email@example.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.