This is your chance to join a studio who work with some of the most recognisable brands in the world. They’ve been in the business of delighting children and adults alike for 25 years, and in that time have sold more than 200 million copies of their games and won 5 BAFTAs.
In this role, you will be responsible for producing game design documents and communicating those designs to the team. It’s very hands on and you will be editing scripts and setting variables to decide and iterate on the behaviours of game objects. You will have a strong knowledge of the F2P market and understand what makes these types of games successful.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience as a game designer, preferably in mobile and free-to-play.
- Demonstrable experience working with gameplay data to produce balanced, fun systems.
- Understanding of the commercial requirements of a product with the ability to communicate the business case as well as the player experience.
- Details-orientated, quality-focused and player-centric.
- A good understanding of Live Ops
Interested? Get in touch! – Sol@aswift.com // +44 (0) 1709 834 777