Flying Wild Hog – Warsaw, PL
This is your chance to work for a studio who’ve created a number of critically-acclaimed and award-winning games. Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented developers who have a vision to create genre-defining titles for a global audience? Of course you do!
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for a skilled and experienced Gameplay Programmer. You'll cooperate with cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and maintain gameplay features on-time and to a high level of quality. You will communicate and interact with designers, animators and other programmers throughout the course of your day-to-day, so being a team player is key! Through this you will gather the requirements for, and own the implementation of, key tasks and features related to a wide range of gameplay development areas.
The studio is offering flexible working hours, private medical care, delicious coffee, and tasty fruit in the office daily, There are great transport links to the office, so no need to worry about the commute, and they're also a short walk away from the subway station.
The skills and XP required to succeed in this role include:
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong practical knowledge of C++
- Professional experience implementing gameplay features from inception to delivery
- Understanding player expectations in terms of gameplay mechanics of modern video games
- Experience with working on multiple platforms
- Good communication and team skills
- Experience with UE4 would be a plus
Come and join this family orientated studio with a great progression system…you’ll never want to leave!
Interested in finding out more about this opportunity?
Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777