Gameplay Networking Programmer
How does working on one of the most mysterious projects in gaming sound? From their minimalist website to the numerous rumours surrounding the project, this new studio founded by true industry pioneers in Edinburgh, has definitely got the gaming community’s heart beating.
As their new Gameplay Networking Programmer, you will be responsible for implementing networking solutions for gameplay problems and network heavy gameplay systems within the game, based on guidance and design provided by senior programmers.
Apart from working on an amazing project you will be doing the following:
- You will deliver high quality networking of gameplay systems and network heavy gameplay systems using appropriate levels of abstraction.
- You will support other teams (both code and non-code) in the use of networking within the game.
- You will Identify and debug networking problems, with some help, for complex problems.
Now we know you will be great at keeping a secret, but do you have the following:
- You have strong C++ programming and debugging skills.
- You are an expert in networking concepts and able to use networking primitives with minimal support.
- You have good algorithm and data structure skills (including time & space complexity and real-world vs theoretical performance of basic data structures).
- Visa Support
- Relocation assistance
Interested? Get in touch! – email@example.com / +44 (0) 01709 8347770