IO Interactive – Copenhagen, DK
Take aim, slow your breath, finger on the trigger…
IO Interactive have you in their sights.
STOP! This isn't Hitman!
This world renowned studio are looking at you to lead the way on a brand new IP!
As the Gameplay Director with IO Interactive, you will be an instrumental part of creating, presenting, and maintaining the vision and overall quality of the game, closely collaborating with the game management team.
Your vast experience and confidence as a Gameplay Director within AAA game development will enable you to implement processes with ease. Your presentation skills and ability to understand social dynamics will also be essential.
Your day-to-day tasks will involve the following tasks:
- Define and communicate the gameplay vision
- Develop clear models and frameworks for teams to deliver high quality gameplay that achieves the intended vision
- Represent gameplay design within the game management team
- Work with directors, leads, and other teams to deliver the expected gameplay experience
- Clearly communicate gameplay expectations throughout all phases of development
- Help develop and mentor lead game designers and game designers
- Establish culture and best practices for design within the team
- Define gameplay priorities throughout development
- Provide constant constructive feedback to enable the team to deliver high quality results
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- A creative leader with experience of developing AAA gameplay, or even a lead looking for that step up the career ladder
- Experience in the practical and hands-on side of the full development cycle of a AAA game
- Know what it takes to go from initial concept through to a full, fun, and functional game experience
- Capable of directing prototypes as well as full feature implementation
- A mentor who is comfortable guiding designers to grow their craft
The studio will offer you in return:
- A studio position that can be worked at either their Malmo or Copenhagen locations
- Full relocation support
- Amazing international studio with colleagues from over 27 nationalities
- A competitive salary and lots of other benefits
Interested in learning more about this role?
Get in touch with me, don’t worry about an up to date CV at this point.
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777