Supermassive Games – Guildford, UK
With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, Supermassive Games are seeking an Animator with Gameplay experience to work on one of their exciting new projects! They're carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry; want to join them on the journey?
You will be responsible for a creating animation through keyframe and motion capture. Collaborating with other key disciplines to implement and iterate. Creating high quality content, for both in-game and cinematic sequences.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Following an artistic vision and interpreting feedback and direction accurately
- Interpreting storyboards and take them through to final animation
- Collaborating with other disciplines such as environment, character, lighting and VFX artists, graphics programmers and level designers to create a AAA game experience
- Creating believable key-framed performances for both humans and creatures
The skills and experience you'll need…
- At least 5 years of professional development as an animator, with credits on at least one AAA game
- Expertise working with and editing mocap data
- Ability to create and iterate key-frame animation
- Able to clean up and enhance motion captured performances
- Detailed knowledge of the workflows and methods involved in animating game characters, vehicles and objects
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create high-quality animations.
- A solid understanding of traditional animation principles (timing, weight, etc.)
Interested? Of course you are!
Don't hesitate to get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org call +44 (0)1709 834777