Midjiwan AB – Stockholm, SE
Midjiwan is the studio behind strategy game The Battle of Polytopia! It has been installed by millions of players all over the world, and soon YOU could be a part of their success. Their games can be played on mobile devices, desktops, and even in Teslas!
Polytopia is growing, and now Midjiwan have a need to recruit a full time game developer who can aid with game maintenance. You will be at the forefront, helping to build the next generation of fun features for the game. There are also exciting plans in place to start new game projects within the Polytopia universe that you’d also be part of creating. There's a lot of amazing things lined up for Polytopia, and this is a unique chance to join them on their quest for further greatness.
Are you their next team member?
You will be joining a team of five determined individuals in the office located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm, Sweden. The environment they have built there is one of friendly working, collaboration, self-motivated, and goal-orientated coworkers. The salary that they can offer is competitive and (possibly more importantly) they can offer you plenty of room for creative and personal growth.
Your day-to-day will involve the following:
- Development and maintenance of The Battle of Polytopia
- Involvement in all areas of game development such as programming of graphics, game logic, artificial intelligence, and user interface
- Support and contribute new ideas to the game design team
- Development and maintenance of the game backend
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of game development experience
- 3+ years of Unity development
- An excellent problem solver
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Experience with multiplayer backend development
Interested in learning more about this role or this project?
Get in touch with me for a confidential chat about your future and your options!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777