EA Romania – Bucharest, RO
EA Romania are looking to hire a Game Producer, who will work on either NHL or FIFA. The ideal Producer is someone passionate about making games and delivering technology and prototype experiences to help the partner franchise teams create a better game.
This is a senior role that involves direct ownership of multiple long lead work streams and strategy pieces, reporting to the Production Director.
Electronic Arts Romania are developing games for the FIFA and NHL franchises, some of the biggest console games in the world! The development is fuelled by multiple passionate teams all working together to create amazing player experiences!
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Utilising your insights to create feature goals to focus on ideation and spur creativity across the team
- Guiding team culture to build a highly engaged team
- Partnering with production, art, design, and engineering leads to improve quality, communication and coordination
- Liaison with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables
- Collaborating with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met
- Engaging with other partner teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics
- Bridging the gap between the design team and project managers
The skills and experience you'll need…
- 6+ years of professional development in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team
- A passion for pioneering and R&D, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives
- A mastery of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts
- Familiarity with scrum and agile development concepts
- Expertise with data and insights to inform planning
EA offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality.
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch with Jess Galvin at email@example.com or call +441709 834777 now!