Game Lead (Mobile F2P)
Gameloft Montréal – Montréal, CA
Are you an experienced developer with experience across product, production or games design, who fancies a move to marvellous Montréal? You'll be joining the leading creator of mobile games, working on titles that pull in a monthly audience of 113 million international players.
As employee number one for a brand new games team, your first task will be to build it from the ground up, hiring the right people for the job. You'll need to use your years of mobile experience to plan and execute a hiring strategy of 15/20 game developers to help your games come to fruition.
Everything needs to be created here, so it is vital that you are a versatile individual who is capable of competing with the market, able to iterate quickly, and knows when to continue with an idea or when to start again.
Reporting directly to the Studio Manager, you will be developing the creative, artistic and design direction of this new project, with the help of your new team. You'll be managing production in terms of milestones and the overall budget for the project, as well as presenting your new titles to studio management.
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed in this role include:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in a similar position, or as a Producer, Game Designer, Creative Director or Product Manager
- Extensive knowledge of free-to-play mobile games
- Well versed in free-to-play methodology and associated game mechanisms
- A proactive temperament and a know-how of what it takes to make world class, chart topping games
- You know how to work in agile mode, you're not afraid of failure, and are able to bounce back quickly (if necessary)
- You'll know how to present new ideas to the Studio Manager and take the initiative
Interested? Be sure to get in touch!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777