Bandai Namco – Barcelona, ES
Aardvark Swift are thrilled to be working with Bandai Namco’s brand-new mobile studio in the breath-taking city of Barcelona. Opened in April 2020, and located directly on the beach, they are currently in the process of selecting the team to drive their ambitious projects forward.
Many know Bandai Namco for brands such as PAC-MAN, Tamagotchi and TEKKEN, with their games and toys being beloved across the globe. Now they want to create new experiences, tailored to a western audience, whilst marketing new and existing Japanese games. Bandai Namco Mobile offers a diverse range of opportunities that few others can match!
As part of this growth, they are seeking a Agile Lead for their development team. In this role, you will make sure the development of their game runs smoothly and will ensure that the team can do their best work. You'll remove roadblocks, manage external suppliers if needed, and represent the team within the rest of the company. This role is perfect for a versatile self-starter, who understands the concept of servant leadership.
At BNM, all game related decisions are made as a group effort. Everyone in the team is responsible for delivering the best possible experience. So, whether you're an artist, engineer, producer or community manager, you can contribute to the development of the project.
While decisions are made like this, it's still important to have someone who can lead and drive the overall development and make sure that everything gels well together.
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed in this role include:
- Experience in an Agile Coach/PM, Producer, Development Manager or similar role within the games industry
- Free-to-play experience is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Competent when engaging with interdisciplinary teams (Development, Marketing, Analytics, Creative)
- Deep knowledge of industry trends, design paradigms, business models, and go to market approaches
- Comfortable with taking ownership and accountability
- Able to partner with and influence creative and technical talent alike
- Agility in tackling both detailed problems and higher-level product strategy
- Passion for creating innovative, fun, and compelling games
This really is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a small but highly experienced team, backed by one of the games industry’s most recognisable brands. They are at the start of their quest to build class-leading mobile games, and you can be part of that!
In return, you’ll receive a market-leading salary, full relocation support, and a host of fantastic benefits including; flexible working hours, lunch vouchers, and a travel allowance.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, please get in touch with Simon either through email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777.