This is your opportunity to join of BAFTA nominated devs in a highly influential role at a small and rapidly growing studio.
As Game Designer you will need to jump in and immediately get their hands dirty. You will be responsible for helping turn concepts into tangible systems and mechanics, testing and refining new ideas as well as ensuring the highest quality for games and updates. This role requires a highly creative mindset coupled with a laser-focus on detail and the ability to document and communicate your designs clearly.
This is the first and most significant game design role. They're a brand new mobile studio spring-boarded into the mobile spotlight by their very successful parent company.
- 3+ years’ Game Design experience in a studio environment
- Experience with and understand the difference between Premium and Free to Play titles
- Understand game structure and systems
- Comfortable learning and using custom level editing tools and basic scripting
- Have a deep knowledge of past and present games across all genres
- Communicate your ideas clearly, concisely and efficiently
- Adapt quickly to pick-up new skills and ways of working
- Experience producing clear and workable documentation
- Take basic concepts or briefs and create clear, concise specifications that can be easily understood by team members from all disciplines
- Continuously look for ways to improve or expand on the game experience outside your direct brief
- Troubleshoot and help solve design challenges that arise during development
- Constantly review and evaluate implemented features
- Draw inspiration and best practices from a wide range of games across multiple platforms
Interested? Get in touch! Call Sol on +44 (0) 1709 834 777 Or mail email@example.com