Game Designer FIFA Ultimate Team
If you’re a big football fan and would love to work on the biggest sports game released every year, then you aren’t going to be caught offside here.
You could prefer 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or maybe even 3-4-3, but as long as you know how F2P games are developed, have around 4 years’ experience as a Designer and you're a huge football fan, then you are on for the perfect hat-trick here.
In this role you will be sole Game Designer for FIFA Ultimate Team department in the EA Bucharest office while still partnering with the team in Vancouver as this department grows. You’ll spend 2-4 weeks a year over in Vancouver during development to get to know the team you will be partnering.
You will be;
- Designing complex systems and tuning them for specific goals.
- Creating designs that target specific product metrics.
- Coming up with new ideas to create the best experience for the players
- Used to communication with an external team
You will have;
- A good understanding of the F2P business model in console or mobile
- 4 year+ experience as a game Designer
- Good knowledge on the FUT Product
If you think you're going to be the star signing then get in touch now at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +44 (0) 1709 834 777