Tag Games – Dundee, UK
Tag are an ambitious and growing mobile game studio based in Dundee, Scotland. With over 14 years of making games for some of the biggest brands in the world, their continued success has allowed them to blossom into bigger projects than ever before.
They're now looking for an individual like YOU to embark on their most ambitious and exciting new tile yet! What will this be, you're wondering? It's a brand new cross-platform IP in partnership with a world-renowned publisher.
Their studio culture is both relaxed and collaborative. The team works together to support each other in solving problems and personal development. They’re driven by a passion for quality and delivering outstanding products. If you feel like this is the studio for you, they have a variety of roles available, both in their Dundee studio and remote.
Your day-to-day will involve the following tasks:
- Work with their growing design team to build world-leading character-driven gameplay systems
- Work closely with the design and engineering team to implement and polish compelling combat experiences
- Help to establish creative guidelines on how to implement character behaviors that fit the game's vision
- Collaborate with other disciplines to create game content that delivers a rewarding and exciting experience for the player
- Participate in required production-related meetings and functions as needed
- Attend and participate in combat-specific discussions concerning combat design and combat design issues
- Continually monitor and balance combat systems, character stats, and abilities
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Industry experience in a game design position
- Proven experience with character-driven gameplay systems in at least one project
- Knowledge of key combat design concepts
- The ability to create interesting, exciting, and varied combat experiences
- A strong ability to identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for games
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Experience scripting in C# (Unity) or similar
If you're interested in learning more, please don't be hesitant to contact me!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777