Wooga – Berlin, DE
Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, employees from 40 different nations work together to create high-quality casual games driven by engaging stories at the core of the experience.
Wooga believe that to make outstanding games you not only must love what you do, you must be part of a team with other experts who share your passion for excellence. They are very proud of the professional and creative environment they have established here, and we are confident it will inspire and enable you to do amazing things!
We are looking for an experienced Game Designer to help finish, launch, and run a story-focused casual game. Are you looking for creative freedom? Do you hate being pigeon-holed? Do you love all aspects of design, regardless of game genre? Then you owe it to yourself to come check this vacancy out!
What will you do?
- You'll create and balance new features and live events, collaborating with product managers, developers, artists, and others.
- You'll leverage your data-driven mindset to ensure that our players have engaging, long-lasting and fun experiences.
- You'll help define a content pipeline, then support your team in the configuration and rollout of gameplay and narrative features.
- You'll assist in both creating and evaluating various A/B tests.
- You'll mentor junior designers to encourage and support their growth and development.
- You'll interface with writers and other disciplines to define and enhance the game’s narrative.
- You'll remain current on the mobile market and the top F2P titles.
Who are you?
- You'll ideally, you have 5+ years of mobile game and live-ops experience, with at least one published title, and understand what it takes to deliver regular content and features.
- You'll have some experience with systems design and game balancing.
- You'll play mobile games and stay current on emerging game trends, new mechanics, and innovative monetization techniques. A working knowledge of HOG and match 3 design is a big plus!
- You'll have experience with f2p design and working on features that drive a variety of KPIs.
- You are a well-rounded designer used to wearing different hats, who can work efficiently and manage your own time.
- You are constantly trying to improve your skills and are willing to accept and provide constructive criticism.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for please get in touch with Simon either through email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777.