Franchise Senior Producer
EA Games – Vancouver, CA
***Full Relocation Support***
As the Franchise Senior Producer at EA Sports you will create connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL Football, FIFA Soccer, NHL Hockey, NBA LIVE Basketball, and EA Sports UFC.
This franchise leadership role will see you leading the team from concept to launch and corresponding live services to deliver outstanding experiences for players. This position reports to the VP/GM.
Your key responsibilities will include…
- Contributing to the development of a multi-year franchise strategy, and leading the game team through all stages of development
- Inspiring your team and the wider franchise around the project plan
- Unlocking the potential and productivity of team members with a focus on coaching over solving
- Assessing potential and developmental needs within the team and supporting opportunities for learning and career growth
- Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment to attract talented individuals and create a culture where everyone can thrive
- Setting clear goals and measurements of success for yourself and the team
- Speedy and sound data-driven decision making
The key skills and experience you'll bring to the role…
- 3+ years’ experience leading a large development-focused team within the games industry
- Strong people management experience
- History of success addressing challenges across the product, team, business and people spheres
EA Games don’t need any introduction, they're one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling titles and award-winning interactive technology.
EA are also well known for being an exceptional employer, if you are a dedicated pro and fancy joining the EA community and producing the best videogames in the world, then this is the role for you.
Full relocation support will be provided regardless of your location.
Interested? Want to know more about the role? Get in touch now!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709834777.