Football Partnership and Activation Executive
Konami – Windsor, UK
I would personally class this company as legendary!
Konami was launched back in 1969, so they've got decades of experience of being at the top of their game. The company's founder and chairman ran a jukebox rental and repair business in Osaka, before transforming the business into a manufacturer of amusement machines for video arcades.
It was during this period that Konami began expanding the video game sector of their business, and over the years since have grown stronger and stronger in the global market by releasing some of the most treasured IPs in the industry.
Want a chance to work with such an iconic brand within the entertainment space? Be sure to keep on reading!
This is a rare opportunity for a Football Partnership & Activation Executive to join their tight-knit team at their Windsor location.
You’ll be taking responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with existing club and league partners at all levels.
Your day-to-day will include the following tasks:
- Manage activation plans in collaboration with football clubs
- Create an overview of key contacts and decision processes within the clubs
- Manage trailer shooting, 3D scans, and player access with the club
- Support agencies with their deliveries to clubs
- Ensure current players and legends are participating in KONAMI events to maximise the value of the investment
And soooo much more…
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed include:
- General football interest and awareness
- Experience with planning, production, and marketing
- Ability to define and build detailed and attractive activation plans
- Great relationship management skills
- A self-starter with a can-do, positive, and friendly attitude
- Experience with football clubs or federations is a plus
Love football? Love Pro Evolution Soccer? I'd love to hear from you!
Get in touch with us!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777