Producer – FIFA (Remote Options)
EA Romania – Bucharest, RO
The FIFA Gameplay team is looking for a dynamic Producer to join an established and diverse team working on some of the most essential systems that power the FIFA gameplay experience. Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything they do.
If you are a big fan of sport, football, and the FIFA game – this is the role of a lifetime.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favourite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise; the world's best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Establishing roadmaps for game experiences, aligning with the broader goals of FIFA and EA
- Using insights to create feature goals to focus ideation and spur creativity across the team
- Acting as a member of the leadership team and guide team culture to build a highly engaged team
- Partnering with production, art, design, and engineering leads to improve quality, communication and coordination
- Liaison with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables
- Collaboration with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- Engaging with other partner teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics.
- Functioning as the bridge between the design team and project managers
- Reporting to the production leader of your area
The skills and experience you'll need…
- 6+ years of experience in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team
- A passion for pioneering, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts
- Familiarity with scrum and agile development concepts
- Seasoned in using data and insights to inform planning
This position is based in Bucharest, however remote options can be explored for the right candidate.
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch now! Call +441709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org